Fiona Leamon Mackenzie (now the owner), is responsible for the processing of personal data and owner of the website www.teacherpresto.com (now the website).
The owner guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user on the website.
According to the foregoing paragraph, you are hereby informed that:
In compliance with the provisions of Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as current legislation on data protection contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, we inform you that by completing this form is giving express consent, as well as all personal data provided by the user on the website, to be incorporated and treated in a record of activities of processing of personal data to that effect and maintained under the responsibility of the owner.
For customers, the processing of their personal data responds to the legitimacy derived from the execution of the contract.
THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Identity of the holder: Fiona Leamon Mackenzie
Address: Ronda Hispano-Americana, 17. CP: 28514, Nuevo Baztan (Madrid)
PURPOSES AND TIME OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
By completing the forms and other forms of communication present on the website, the user expressly consents to the personal data requested being included and processed in the register of personal data processing activities created for this purpose and maintained under the responsibility of the owner.
For the purposes of the provisions of current legislation, the personal data you send me through the forms on the web, will receive the treatment of data of “web users and subscribers” and / or “customers and suppliers”.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: your consent. The prior consent of users is always required to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
The personal data provided will be retained: Until their deletion is not requested by the data subject.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
The data collection forms, their purposes and conservation time are the following:
- Attend, manage and resolve queries, questions, proposals, request for estimates and any other information required by the interested party (contact form). The time of conservation will be while the treatment lasts for the management of the consultations.
- Through the contact form we proceed to the collection and automated processing of personal data as a result of the consultation, request or subscription of any services offered by the owner of the website. The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment unless the user exercises his rights of cancellation beforehand.
- Due to the use of Google Fonts, it is possible that some of your data (such as the IP) will be processed in order to provide the appropriate service of the same.
- The commercial relationship with the client. The shelf life will be as long as necessary for the treatment. Contracts and invoices five and ten years, respectively.
- Recording of classes. The processing of personal data carried out by the owner is for the purpose of collecting and transferring personal data and images and/or videos of students in order to provide teaching services and for subsequent viewing by students. In the event that you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to fulfill the functionalities described above. No automated decisions will be made based on the data provided. The legitimate bases in this treatment of personal data are: execution of a contract and the consent of the interested party. Data transfers are intended for: Internet (training delivery platforms), entity website, students. The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request their deletion and/or fulfill the purpose for which the treatment is carried out (subsequent viewing by the students).
- Electronic sending of advertising information, news, and news related to the products and services of the website (newsletter subscription form). The storage time is for the duration of the treatment unless the user exercises their rights of cancellation before.
- User registration on the website (the registration form). The storage time is for the duration of the treatment unless the user exercises their rights of cancellation before.
- Manage blog comments, using the form that enables such comments. The time of conservation will be while the treatment lasts for the management and moderation of comments.
- Subscribe to the page to receive new blog entries. Subscription is made by filling in the newsletter form. The conservation time will be for the duration of the treatment unless the user exercises his rights of cancellation before.
- Google Analytics tracking systems, to study user preferences, demographics, traffic patterns, and other aggregate information to better understand who your audience is and what your audience needs. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us to show you the most relevant advertisements.
In addition, remarketing is performed to associate a specific audience that has already visited the website previously to a specific message, in order to make them visit the website again.
This information is collected by Facebook cookies, which you can disable through the Network Advertising Initiative.
The data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service. If you do not provide all the data, we cannot guarantee that the information and services will be completely tailored to your needs.
The owner does not share, sell or rent your personal information with other parties. However, it may share certain information with authorized third-party service providers necessary to provide certain services to you.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data carried out by the owner, through its website, has as its legal basis the consent. The consent of the person concerned is express, free, specific, informed and unequivocal.
In the collection and processing of personal data, adequate security measures have been adopted to prevent the loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of such data, by the provisions of the aforementioned legislation.
The holder undertakes to protect the confidential information to which she has access.
The owner undertakes that these personal data will not be shared or transferred to third parties without the express consent of users. The provision of certain services, however, may require data transfers to third countries or entities for the management of infrastructures or the provision of services, such as the management of electronic newsletters. In these cases, you are guaranteed accommodation in countries of the European Union (and therefore compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation).
In the event of transfer of data to countries outside the European Union:
– Standard contractual clauses are guaranteed for the transfer of personal data between controllers to a third country.
– Explicit consent will be required, prior information of the possible risks, due to the absence of an adequacy decision and adequate safeguards, in accordance with the provisions of Article 49 of the GDPR.
The website is hosted by ASPL (Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.), based in Madrid (Spain). You can check their personal data protection policy at https://www.asplhosting.com/portal/es/condiciones-generales-de-uso-del-sitio-web .
The email marketing platform used by the owner is Acumbamail S.L., based in Ciudad Real (Spain). You can consult their personal data protection policy at https://acumbamail.com/politica-de-privacidad/ .
- If you provide us with personal data of other people without indicating this fact to the owner, you do so with their express consent and having been previously informed of the points contained in this clause. In the same way, we ask you to inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided.
The owner is not responsible for the transfer of data from third parties who have not given their consent or have knowledge of the contents of this clause, being the responsibility of the person who transfers such data to the owner of the website.
- The user has, at all times, the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to their personal data by sending communication addressed to the owner of the website to the email address email@example.com.
- The data subject has the right to receive personal data relating to him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom he or she has provided the data.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- If consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
- Data subjects may complain with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority if they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
- The express consent is given when filling in the registration form also includes the following:
- The owner reserves the right to subcontract employees for the provision of services of various kinds in the for the convenient development and organization of the activity of the website.
- Similarly, it reserves the right to contract third parties for the processing and management of legislative issues in general and data protection in particular. In all these cases, the owner will oblige the contracted company and/or private professional and those responsible for managing the processing of the personal data transferred, to sign a document of confidentiality of personal data to ensure the privacy of this information.
- The user consents to the transfer of his/her personal data when so required by the competent administrative authorities or by court order.
- The user authorizes the treatment of the personal data given to the holder in the terms established in the present clause.