In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Fiona Leamon Mackenzie (hereinafter, the owner), owner of the website https://www.teacherpresto.com (hereinafter, the website) informs you in this section the policy of collection and processing of own and third party cookies, as well as their purposes and deadlines.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that web pages store on the visiting user’s browser to make the user experience more efficient.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site, for example, the built-in browser. Others are used to collect information for statistical and web usage purposes.
This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical purposes and web usage. Specifically, own Cookies, third party Cookies, session and active Cookies for Analytics, Marketing and Technical purposes.
The following information on the types of cookies contained in this page helps to better understand the functions they make possible.
According to the time spent in the browser, they are divided into:
– Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your computer until you close the browser, so none is recorded on the user’s disk. The information obtained through these cookies is used to make possible the operational management with each of the users who are simultaneously accessing the web.
– Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once the browser is closed, and that will return to consult that web page the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (directly access the service without having to make the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offer those products or services related to previous visits).
In addition, cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
– First-party or own cookies: These are cookies generated by the web page being visited.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing that website, but have been generated by a third party service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an advertisement or advertising banner that is on the web page you are visiting. Another may be the cookie used by a visitor counter hired by the web page we visit.
– Necessary or technical: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
– Statistics or analysis or measurement: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Behavioral or marketing advertising: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Cookies on this website are used to personalize content and ads, provide social media features and analyze traffic.
In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Currently, this website only makes use of necessary cookies.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please indicate the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: teacherpresto.com
Your current status: Only use necessary cookies.
Change your consent (link to acceptance window, consent settings).
Necessary or Required cookies
|COOKIES||PURPOSE||PROVIDER||TYPE||EXPIRATION||DESTINATION OF THE DATA|
|_csrf||Ensures secure visitor navigation by preventing cross-site request forgery (CSRF). This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the visitor.||teacherpresto.com||HTTP||Session||Spain(belonging to the EU), suitable under the RGPD.|
|CookieConsent||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||teacherpresto.com||HTTP||One year||Ireland,suitable under the RGPD.|
|PHPSESSID||Preserves user statuses on all page requests.||teacherpresto.com||HTTP||Session||Spain(belonging to the EU), suitable under the RGPD.|
- Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites.
- Google Analytics privacy conditions.
- Google Cookie Terms.
- Cookiebot Cookie Statement *.
Cookiebot is the program in charge of the cookie analysis.
Acceptance of the cookies policy
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
– Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
– Modify the configuration. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of the website and modify the configuration of your browser to restrict or block cookies from the website at any time. In the case of restricting or blocking cookies you may see reduced functionality of the website.
Note: “Own” cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third-party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
Below, we indicate how to make these settings in the different browsers:
- Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Other browsers: please refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link.
Exercising your rights